Awesome Summer Camps!
Try Tae Kwon Do this summer
Share Tae Kwon Do fun with your friends
-- Build your Tae Kwon Do skills
-- Try new martial arts moves: Hae Dong Geum Do (Korean Sword art)
2019 Summer Camps: Your choice of six, week-long day camps for all levels
School-age day camps: Ages 5-12 years
Red Phoenix Tae Kwon Do is proud to offer full-day, week-long summer camps.
We have camps for beginner-level students (new students, and yellow stripe belt students), as well as camps for Intermediate (Yellow Belt to Green belt) and Advanced (Green Belt and higher) students.
Each structured day features a balanced mix of tae kwon do fundamentals, poomsae, advanced and demonstration kicks, video analysis of poomsae and sparring, non-contact, step sparring, history of tae kwon do, demonstrations from special guests, and other exciting martial arts activities.
2019 Tae Kwon Do day camps:
* Week 1: July 15 - July 19
* Week 2: July 22 - July 26
* Week 3: July 29 - August 2
* Week 4: August 12 - August 16
* Week 5: August 19 - August 23
* Week 6: August 26 - August 30
* $219/week+GST (current students); $239/week+GST including uniform (new students)
* Each week is limited to a maximum of 18 students, with a minimum of 5 students per week, so please register early.
* Drop off between: 8:30-9:00 am; Camp begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
* Early drop off between 7:30-8:30 am available for $5/day extra
* Lunch between 12:00-1:00; please bring a lunch, morning/afternoon snack, water bottle and a reading book.
* Pickup between 4:00-4:30 p.m.
* Swim afternoon will be scheduled weather permitting during the camp. Other outdoor activities also weather permitting.
Promotion for current students:
Register for two weeks, receive 5% discount; Register for three weeks of camp and receive 10% discount.